I was tagged by Mandy, so now I get to post 50 random facts about...you guessed it, me. Maybe you'll learn something new. Here goes:
1. I watch the movie Ever After to the end every time I run across it on TV, no matter where it is in the movie.
2. I also love "scary" movies - mostly the ones that keep you guessing as to "who" it is.
3. My favorite number is 14. I decided that while very young and playing bingo with my mom.
4. I attended a Baptist women's college in Alabama and loved it.
5. I don't like to read.
6. I like to shop, but refuse to pay full price for anything (not even my wedding dress).
7. I wasn't really supposed to be born. My mom had "stuff" done to prevent such things. Thirteen years after my brother...surprise!
8. I played Piglet in the Dreamweaver's production of "Winnie the Pooh and the Hunny Tree" at Princess theater in Decatur when I was 6. I was the youngest of the main characters (and the cutest.)
9. I dressed up as Alf once for halloween. I love him.
10. I also played Leisl in my college's production of The Sound of Music. I had to dance with and kiss my best friend at the time's boyfriend AND make the squealing "wheeee" noise after we kissed.
11. I've never smoked cigarettes. Nope. Just could never even try it. bleh.
12. I sometimes only eat rice for supper. People have called me weird because of it.
13. I was leading music at campground worship services at the age of 10.
14. My dad is actually the third dad I've had.
15. I cry EVERY time I see a production of Lion King the musical, or even a number from it.
16. I would like a minimum of two children.
17. I collect bags. Every time I buy something I save the bag. Paper or plastic. Weird, I know.
18. I once went all the way to the State Spelling Bee. I misspelled the first word they gave me. :(
19. I still don't know how to buy the right shades/colors of makeup for my skin tone. Anyone want to offer me a free consultation?
20. I love working on computers and spending free time on them. That's not good.
21. I've been to England, Scotland, and Wales with the Judson singers twice. The second time I was a chaperone.
22. I worked at an all girls camp in New York one summer. The kids were all rich, but I wasn't jealous.
23. I have naturally curly hair, but I'm never happy with how it looks. Now I straigten it all the time.
24. I am getting married April 19, 2008. :D
25. My first date with my fiance was to the zoo.
26. I climbed to the top of the dome of Jewett not once, but twice during my tenure as a Judson student.
27. I actually like to watch the show "Girls Next Door." I don't know why it interests me so.
28. My brother named his chocolate lab after me. Her name is "Missy."
29. I love to play basketball.
30. I actually played on the Judson intercollegiate basketball team one year.
31. I also played some mean intramural field hockey while at Judson.
32. I love to cuddle.
33. I spent a summer in various cities in California doing summer missions.
34. I love to travel, but no alone.
35. I'm almost 27 years old and still get afraid of the dark sometimes.
36. I would really like to see Aerosmith in concert.
37. I also think I'd like to see Justin Timberlake and Gwen Stefani.
38. I still have a scar in the middle of my hairline on my forehead because I ran into a door before age 5. It makes it difficult to part my hair.
39. I don't like to see those little frogs jumping across country roads at night because I know that many of them will be run over.
40. I love to cook, but I don't know how to make much of anything unless its in a box or it has an easy recipe.
41. My favorite animal is the donkey.
42. I used to be addicted to Dr. Pepper. The doctor told me it could cause me to have a disease, so I quit.
43. I love thrift stores.
44. It is very possible that if/when I get pregnant, I might have twins.
45. If I have twins I hope they are a boy and a girl.
46. I've seen Les Miserables, Phantom of the Opera, Mamma Mia (twice), the Lion King (twice), and Sweet Charity on Broadway.
47. I sang in Carnegie Hall with a choir.
48. I directed the Judson handbell choir during their British Isles tour.
48. I hated showering as a child.
50. I love seafood.
Now wasn't that fun? I tag Val, Lynn, Ashley, and Marie. You must list 50 facts about yourselves. Have fun. I can't wait to read all about you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment