6.27.2007

Just a few things...

It's been a minute since my last post, so I thought I'd write a quick update. We've set a date for the wedding - April 19, 2008. Mark your calendars now! I also purchased my wedding dress yesterday. I'm uber-excited about it. If you'd like to see a photo or twenty - let me know. I won't be posting it on the Web. Mom went with me to try dresses on Monday. She started boo-hooing the moment I stepped out in the first dress. Sweet. The one I've bought, though - I knew it was the one for me immediately. I got a few friends opinions overnight just for confirmation...and went back yesterday to seal the deal.

We've been meeting with a lot of other people in the meantime - mortgage broker, builder, etc. I meet with a potential photographer next Tuesday. Her work is INCREDIBLE - so incredible in fact that I literally was in tears while viewing her online portfolio. I really hope it works out for her to capture our big day in photos. You all know how I LOVE pictures!

I was also offered a job by another company and after much praying, talking, negotiating, discussion with UAB, etc., I accepted. My last day at UAB is July 13. It will be a great change for me.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Mandy Mc said...

I know you're busy, but I think you should take the time to list 50 things about yourself (see my blog for further instructions). It will be a stress-reducing exercise, I promise :-)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker