I bet that cat does love you. Do you and your roommate want to come over and have dinner with me and my roommate some day next week? Maybe Wed? or Thurs?
i'm sure we would. my roommate will have to check her work schedule, i'm sure..and don't forget that friday is OC night; however wednesday is AI night, so if we can all enjoy that together it may be fun. i'll have my people call your people.
Hey girl! I hope you are having a great week....it has been a while since we talked! Who's your roommate? Have a great weekend!! Love you!! Oh...cute pic! :)
7 comments:
HOW do you get that cat to sit still for you?!
magic. plus...he loves me :)
I bet that cat does love you. Do you and your roommate want to come over and have dinner with me and my roommate some day next week? Maybe Wed? or Thurs?
i'm sure we would. my roommate will have to check her work schedule, i'm sure..and don't forget that friday is OC night; however wednesday is AI night, so if we can all enjoy that together it may be fun. i'll have my people call your people.
Hey girl! I hope you are having a great week....it has been a while since we talked! Who's your roommate? Have a great weekend!! Love you!! Oh...cute pic! :)
Hope you have had a good week, too, Mandy T. My new roommate is Marie...its a temp thing..Anywho - how are things with you??? Write me or call me!
Okay, my stressed out body needs some updates from all of you bloggers. I read yours the most, so...get on it!
Post a Comment