You asked for it. However, I'm still not up to it. Sorry. Just know that I've been very busy, very tired, very much in thought. My dad is in the hospital for those that don't know. I'm just hoping they will figure out what's wrong with him and give him some comfort and/or make it go away.
I promise when I'm feeling like me, I will blog and catch you up on the rest of my oh-so-exciting adventures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am praying for your father to recover. Jesus is in the healing business.
I appreciate it, Luke. I guess I'm just trying not to pray selfish prayers and think selfish thoughts. I'm trying to prepare myself for the fact that even this very minute I could be without a dad...again. So - I've been trying to focus my prayers toward comfort for my dad; that he would not be in pain and have to be poked and prodded over and over again. And trust me, I do know Jesus is in the healing business; that's why my one word response Sunday was miracles. I've witnessed one and it will stay with me forever. So I know Jesus CAN heal my dad; but I also know that eventually Jesus just takes His people home.
Thanks for the post. I hope that you have a safe trip home today. Keep me updated on your dad and please give my love to both of your parents!
Just dropping by to tell you how loved you are by me!
Post a Comment