2.08.2006
sometimes
sometimes i don't understand, but that is okay. i don't have to understand EVERYTHING. sometimes i get REALLY frustrated. i know that is okay, too, because i eventually get over it. SOMETIMES my patience runs away from me. i'm not okay with that. if you find my patience, will you please return it to me???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I hope you become less frustrated soon.
Thank you, Marie.
7 DAYS! I'm so excited...but a little scared of what is in the mail...I think Mandy is having a little too much fun with this...what do you think?
6 days now! and i am very excited, too. yeah mandy is having way too much fun with this...but isn't that why we love her?
4 days! I can't wait...I am in need of some rescuing big time!!
mandy - i dont know that any of us are capable of rescuing you, but you KNOW that i will do my personal best job to make you laugh for the duration of the weekend :) even if it requires streaking in front of duke chapel in 10 below weather. LOL
Post a Comment