So, a former high school classmate of Michael's is a sponsor for one of the Miss Alabama prelim pageants. Well, they also sponsor a little girls pageant the day before. Yesterday I got the phone call..."Melissa, we really need somebody who is a little shorter than 5'2" to wear a Hello Kitty costume for the little girl pageant, and we immediately thought of you." Of course, I love kids, and I love being silly, so...if you are interested in having your photo taken with Hello Kitty, head to Gardendale on July 26th. Just know that the rules state that Hello Kitty does NOT speak (she only uses hand gestures) and she can not hold your children.
7.02.2008
Is there a sign on my forehead...
...that says, I'm short, silly and willing to wear any costume or play any part? Apparently, so.
So, a former high school classmate of Michael's is a sponsor for one of the Miss Alabama prelim pageants. Well, they also sponsor a little girls pageant the day before. Yesterday I got the phone call..."Melissa, we really need somebody who is a little shorter than 5'2" to wear a Hello Kitty costume for the little girl pageant, and we immediately thought of you." Of course, I love kids, and I love being silly, so...if you are interested in having your photo taken with Hello Kitty, head to Gardendale on July 26th. Just know that the rules state that Hello Kitty does NOT speak (she only uses hand gestures) and she can not hold your children.
So, a former high school classmate of Michael's is a sponsor for one of the Miss Alabama prelim pageants. Well, they also sponsor a little girls pageant the day before. Yesterday I got the phone call..."Melissa, we really need somebody who is a little shorter than 5'2" to wear a Hello Kitty costume for the little girl pageant, and we immediately thought of you." Of course, I love kids, and I love being silly, so...if you are interested in having your photo taken with Hello Kitty, head to Gardendale on July 26th. Just know that the rules state that Hello Kitty does NOT speak (she only uses hand gestures) and she can not hold your children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
STILL cracking me up!
Awesome! I love Hello Kitty!
Lily and I saw Hello Kitty once at College City Drugs. I still don't know why she was there...
:) Please post pictures of this event.
HAHAHAHA!!! I feel your pain/excitement. I have always wanted to meet Hello Kitty. She was my favorite choice of school supplies.
I must see pictures!
Post a Comment