2.04.2007

toxic

okay, so did you catch this week's episode of grey's anatomy? i'm talking about the episode where the chick's blood was toxic, so every hospital staff member that came in contact with it became insanely ill.

well, tonight i've been thinking. sometimes i think I'M toxic....like everyone that comes in contact with me is likely to become "ill." i'm not toxic all the time...just on occasion. i have these moments where i get in a funk, and i project my feelings on to others. i hate when i do that. some of my friends are awesome at handling it. i think i may weird others out. regardless, i'm covered by the pure blood of Christ - blood that gives peace and hope to everyone who comes in contact with it. its comforting to know that i always have that to rely on, when i feel like everyone or everything else is failing me or maybe just not living up to the expectations i've created for them.

2 comments:

Mandy Mc said...

Even if you are toxic sometimes (which I guess we all are to some extent), I still can't imagine life without you. In fact, I miss you. Where have you been all my life?

Melissa said...

i'm alive. i've just been incredibly busy lately it seems. i miss you, too!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker