2.01.2007

new addiction

you quite possibly may never see me again...

so tonight was my first night back to a gym. the new gold's in vestavia is fantastic. i can plug my earbuds into pretty much any piece of cardio equipment in the place and watch about 60 cable channels. this means i don't have to miss out on american idol or grey's anatomy. and they have a cardio cinema with a big screen showing movies. i'm sore as heck - they worked me to death, but i'm excited about getting back in shape. no more walking pneumonia for me, dangit. the trainer thinks i'll be eating right, too. We'll see about that. There are certain things I'm not interested in giving up, like oh pretty much everything I like to eat. Seriously, though, I plan on changing my eating habits. They'd gotten a bit crazy, and sometimes non-existent - not because I have a disorder, but because I'm lazy.

Did anybody notice I just started using capital letters in the correct places half-way through that? Weird.

Anywho, somebody needs to join me at the gym. They have some pretty fun classes that I'm looking forward to. Between those and my training sessions, I'll be busy for a while. I'm pretty pumped about this if you can't tell. Oh and the trainer even said I look like I have done some working out. HA! The truth will come out when I start crying like a little sissy during our sessions.

Ok, shower time.

And no, this was not a resolution - just for the record. I don't do resolutions.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If they have the Hip Hop class there at your Gold's...YOU SHOULD SO TAKE IT! We LOVE ours here. It's funny though to be out in public and hear one of the songs that they play and then bust a move!! It's really fun though! Love you! Hope you feel better really soon!

Mandy Mc said...

I took a hip hop class once. I was terrible. I did get complimented on my ability to count right though. I just had trouble getting the moves to look "right." I agree with Criddy though - BUST A MOVE :-)

Melissa said...

Christy - I definitely plan to take it as soon as it starts,probably mid-march. Good to hear from you!

Mac - I remember you taking that hip hop class. I'm sure you weren't terrible. I'll teach you some of what I learn when I next see you ;)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker