Yes, I realize it has been a while. Sorry, my life has been pretty busy as of lately. My precious cats continue to get along fabulously; there was an FIV scare with the kitten, but a Western Blot test has confirmed that he is negative! God answers prayers - even for kittens. Beth K-P, if you're reading this - there is a new love interest in my life! Crazy how stuff happens, huh?
I visited my parents this past weekend. It was a celebration of Mother's Day, Father's Day, and both my parents birthdays which occur June 25 and 29th. It was great to spend time with them - even if I did have to dress like a clown Saturday night. I also got to see my new neice, Lauren Virginia, for the first time at our family reunion on Sunday. I'm including photos.

Work is still keeping me quite busy. I'm ready for a vacation! Weekends are supposed to be restful, but I usually end up needing a weekend to recover from my busy weekend!
I should probably clarify that the photo of me and the goat kissing is not representative of my new love interest.

4 comments:
"I should probably clarify that the photo of me and the goat kissing is not representative of my new love interest."
You crack me up! Can't wait to see you soon!
i thought you'd like that. when do i see you??? i tried to call your cell phone this morning!
Thanks for sendng my stuff through Mandy...why do I check this thing anymore..it's not like you update it friend!!! =)
Yes! I just read this, MONTHS later - so happy for you!! Are you still together? I just noticed you haven't posted lately. Hope all is well!!! If it is great, if you hit a bump in the road, hang on, it will work out!
Post a Comment