After further consideration of Atticus, it was a name I threw in on a whim because I liked the book, and doesn't appear to be a practical name for this cat. It is probably better suited for a wise dog.
He's kind of looking like a Mozart to me.

What do you think? I typically use the full name of Maximus and Max on rare occasions, so I would likely call the kitten Mozart most of the time, and Mo only if in an extreme hurry.
I really didn't expect to have such a hard timing naming this one. I desperately want to have him named before his first visit to the vet this Saturday.

4 comments:
If you have go "artsy," Dante would be appropriate considering the nature of cats.
I like it. Go for it!
Ok...I have to defend Bailey...my cat (the one left home in Alabama) is named Bailey and HE would be deeply hurt to know that anyone thought his name feminine! :)
Mozart is cute too though!
That's a negative on Dante. Thanks anyway, Jeff.
Wow, thanks for the support, Luke.
Ashley, sorry if I offended you or your precious Bailey. I do love the name.
Oh, and another plus to Mozart is that if he goes missing, I can say I've lost my mojo!!! HA!
Post a Comment