9.07.2009

Last call for donations

Hi, friends. I promise this will be my last blog post regarding this and thanks again to those who have already supported this cause.

In memory of our "Glory Baby" we lost in July, I became a Cash Bandit to help change a child's life and support Children’s Hospital of Alabama in their mission to provide a better childhood for every child in our state. I am asking you to help me meet my goal. I would LOVE to raise $600 by this Wednesday, September 9. I am SO CLOSE!

Any amount you give CAN make a difference - even $1.00! Every dollar raised helps provide a child the life saving treatment they need. As you know - I work at Children's and find this to be a worthwhile cause. Thank you for your support!

Click here to support this cause.

Oh, and on Friday I will be at the Brookwood Mall in Birmingham for the Children's Miracle Network phonathon from 2-4. The phonathon will be broadcast on Magic 96.5 and is sponsored by Children's Hospital. Stop by if you are in the area - we'll be in the food court.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker