Do you read my blog or check it to see if I have posted anything? If so, please kindly leave me a comment here. I'm trying to decide if I am going to continue posting items to this blog.
Thanks in advance and please know that I will still continue to stalk you via your blog (if you have one) and leave comments as appropriate. :o)
3.11.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I still check it. I receive an e-mail when you post something.
I check it a couple of times a week and definitely on Wednesdays to see if you post anything 'wordless'
I check! And like Mandy...I receive an email when you have posted something new :)
i check
This is your Arizona stalker. Of course I check it!
I read your blog!
BTW, I check too--- just not quite as often since you went private...yes, I"m too lazy to log-in everyday!
Of course I check your blog.
i check it!!
Post a Comment