11.24.2008

I was tagged.

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? both - depends on the shape of the gift
2. Real tree or Artificial? i have always had artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? usually the day after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? around first of the year
5. Do you like eggnog? no
6. Favorite gift received as a child? honestly couldn't tell you
7. Hardest person to buy for? michael - if i buy it with our account, i can't really hide the purchase place
8. Easiest person to buy for? the parentals
9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? a gold windbreaker jacket
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Nestor the Long Eared Christmas Donkey
13. When do you start shopping? November-ish
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? probably
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? dessert
16. Lights on the tree? yes - clear lights
17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? this is harder to answer now that I am married
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? we had a large bow last year - but i would choose a star over an angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? morning (but one present Christmas eve)
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? women willing to run you over to get to the item they MUST buy as a Christmas present
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? i like silver and burgundy, but i also like homemade or personalize ornaments - i think we'll end up with three trees before its all over with
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? potluck
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? world peace

I have elected not to tag anyone, as they've probably already been tagged. :o)

3 comments:

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

I had forgotten about good ole Nestor!

Mama said...

ME TOO on #11

Mama said...

oops I meant #17...:) I'm glad I've never been the recipient of a gold windbreaker.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker