This is one of my favorite photos from our wedding of our family members. I of course love the one of me with my granny, but this is of Michael's two grandmothers. I love how their smiles were captured. They are both precious women, full of wisdom. I am so blessed to know them. Please say a prayer for Michael's grandmother, Inez, (on the left) if you think of her. She is 90 years old. Since Michael's grandfather passed a few months ago, her health has been declining, and I know this first holiday season without him will be hard for her (and the rest of the family).
11.19.2008
Full of wisdom
This is one of my favorite photos from our wedding of our family members. I of course love the one of me with my granny, but this is of Michael's two grandmothers. I love how their smiles were captured. They are both precious women, full of wisdom. I am so blessed to know them. Please say a prayer for Michael's grandmother, Inez, (on the left) if you think of her. She is 90 years old. Since Michael's grandfather passed a few months ago, her health has been declining, and I know this first holiday season without him will be hard for her (and the rest of the family).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment