10.10.2008

Uh...yum

So, my friend Abby posts a "recipe of the week" on her blog, and I decided to try one of the tasty recipes she posted. I must say - it was YUMMO! I thought I should pass it on for those who haven't tried it.

Parmesan Pork Chops
1 package boneless pork chops (thin to medium thickness)
1 cup parmesan cheese
1 cup italian style bread crumbs
3 eggs
a good bit of olive oil
salt and pepper to taste

Heavily salt and pepper chops and let sit for about 10 minutes. Mix together eggs and place on a dinner plate. Mix together cheese, crumbs, and salt and pepper to taste and place on another dinner plate. Coat chops with egg and follow with cheese mixture, repeat. Continue until all of the chops are breaded. Place chops in fridge for 30 minutes.

Heat enough oil to coat the bottom of your pan and then some over medium high heat. Add chops (you may need to do it in batches) and cook approx 2-4 minutes per side depending on their size. Cook until juices run clear and the meat is no longer pink.


Recipe courtesy of Mrs. Abby Tucker

2 comments:

Megan said...

Sounds yummylicous! I've tried something similar with chicken, and it was oh-so-tasty :D

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

that sounds super tasty!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker