5.13.2006
diagnosis
An x-ray, blood work, and two throat swabs later, I've been diagnosed with walking pneumonia, pleuresy, and a bad pulled muscle under my rib cage (from all of the coughing.) I've got a ton of meds to take including some good pain meds for the pull. The bad news is, he says its contagious, and I can't do church or work for the next several days. So I shall be drugged and in the bed. Feel free to send emails or post comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Yuck!! I hope you feel better soon! AT least you;ve got the boys to keep you company! ANy names decisions yet?
Hey friend...i must have the baby version of yours! I'm not quite that bad...but my medicine cabinet is now full thanks to the nice nurser lady who gave me 2 inhalers, an antibiotic and some other stuff.
Hope you feel better soon!
thanks ladies. i hope this crud vanishes asap. no name decision yet. i drive myself crazy thinking about it.
christy, hope you feel better, too!
I think you should name him Peppa...
Max and Peppa! That makes me laugh!
I hope that you are feeling better on this fun Tuesday. Feel free to call if you want some more sympathy. I am happy to dish out as much as you would like - love you!!!
Wow...I hope you start to feel better soon. That sucks. I'm glad you have not been kissing anyone. See. Being single has it advantages!
luke. you're weird. but i still like you. i am feeling a little better but definitely not 100% yet. are ya'll back from your trip?
We are back. I hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment