Okay, so in a spur of the moment decision, I am becoming a mommy. A friend from college has a cat that can not stay there because her roommate turned out to be allergic and I will be taking him in! I have been considering a pet for quite sometime - would prefer a dog, but do not want to leave a dog home all day by itself and not be able to let it out, etc. So.....I'm getting a cat. He is six months old, allegedly super sweet, already spayed, with shots and treated for fleas. He comes complete with his own condo, carrying case, and litter box. What more could a mom ask for other than that he fix his own meals, and clean his own litter box! ;-)I need your help! He doesn't have a name - so I am taking suggestions. I may or may not like your suggestion, and I reserve the right to choose my own bright idea for a name, but I would like to know what you all think! The clock is ticking, so submit your idea today!

1 comment:
My vote is Kujo. :)
Post a Comment